Now part of the award is that the recipient share 10 things that others may not know about him/her. Here are the top 10 things you may not know about me...
1. I used to have blonde hair, but sadly it is getting darker as I get older :(
2. I got a full scholarship to play volleyball for Fordham University in the Bronx, NY.
3. I really really really hate the feel of cotton balls.
4. When I was little I really wanted to be a mermaid because I loved the water so much. Boating and swimming make me so happy :)
5. I have a degree in mathematics (how nerdy! hehe)
6. When I put cereal in the cupboard I always make sure the non-nutrition facts side is showing. It really bothers me, and I fix it when hubby puts them in wrong!
7. I hate the feel of sea weed or icky gooey stuff in the sand ( I didn't say I would make a good mermaid)
8. I am an extremely light sleeper and I have to sleep with some sort of white noise.
9. I enjoy mowing the lawn and folding laundry. I find both activities very relaxing and stress relieving.
10. I love being barefoot, and I would love to be sans shoes as much as possible!
Now here are 10 blogs that I love to look at everyday. You are all inspiring and beautiful :)