Saturday, February 5, 2011

5:52

This isn't the best technically sound shot that I took this week but I really love the story behind it.

My little man had his FIRST sleepover with his favorite girl-friend (as opposed to his favorite boy-friend) last night and they had so much fun. How great to have a play date for over 24 hours!!! Mason made sure she had lots of books and stuffed animals to keep her nice and comfy :)

It took a little while for them to get to sleep because they were so excited! And today Mason is a little bummed she left, so he decided to take a nap on "her bed" on the floor!

*I think it is funny 3/5 of my week shots involve sleeping children* I guess it is a time for parents to stop and reflect how much they love their kids (no screaming/crying/running/crashing craziness) Not that craziness is bad, but it is nice to get a break :)

6 comments:

hootnonny said...

Sweet pic. Love all those stuffed animals he's sharing with his little friend! Kids love sleepovers, don't they!

Kim said...

Totally cute!

Maureen said...

awwww. sleeping babies are so sweet.
i love seeing photos of your litle ones.

Anonymous said...

sweet.. i love those toes peeking out from the covers. And what a brave little girl to sleep over. My daughter wouldn't do that really until 5th grade!

Anonymous said...

sweet.. i love those toes peeking out from the covers. And what a brave little girl to sleep over. My daughter wouldn't do that really until 5th grade!

Kat Sloma said...

When I saw this photo, I thought the same thing - wow, she has been getting a lot of sleeping kid shots lately! And how sweet they all are. I don't think watching your child sleep ever becomes less beautiful...