Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 38


Day 38, originally uploaded by AprilMN.

F is for feet.

Originally out of the camera this was not my favorite. The one below was. After a little cropping and B&W, it quickly became my favorite. I love her little mouth in the background.

This doesn't quite fit with the uniformity of the abc book for my son. So I will probably take a different picture later that better matches.

Sundays are crazy and I hardly have time to take pictures while it is light out :)

3 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

What a great photo! Love the black and white.

Anonymous said...

This photo if filled with emotions and love. The B/W made it more sentimental.

Love those tiny cute feet, not that the larger feet are not cute, but the tiny is more sentimental ;).

Did you notice that people commented on your egg photo on my site?

April said...

Thanks! Yes I went over to check it out, very exciting!