Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 64


Day 64, originally uploaded by AprilMN.
This is her favorite spot to play!

Today is full of firsts:

This little girlie is crawling! Crazy that yesterday she wasn't and then today it clicked!

She also figured out how to sit up on her own from laying on her tummy... time to lower the crib!

Not so happy firsts: My little man has been so sick all day. He hasn't been able to keep anything down until about 9:00 o'clock tonight. Never experienced that as a mom :( Also the first time I purposely let him stay up past 8! Now that it is almost 10, I hope we all sleep well :)

Hubby was sick too!  Crazy day trying to take care of two sick boys and a baby girl (and trying to keep her away from them!)



 


2 comments:

Deb said...

Congratulations to Lily! That's sad about your boys...I'm not looking forward to that part of being a mom. Hope they feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrat on the girls "crawling" and I hope your boys recover very soon.

The photo with the boys lying next to each other is very cute!

Great capture and I wish you all the best.