Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 115



The theme for today's assignment for Tracey Clark's picture spring class is Spring board (an ode to inspiration)

One of the people I am inspired by is Nancy
Not only is she an amazing photographer, she is such a nice flickr friend!  I love all her photographs of flowers, they inspire me everyday :)  xoxo

Other people who inspire me is Holly Aprecio I love her family photographs, they always look so real and natural.

And my friend Jessica, who is an amazing maternity and newborn photographer.  Seeing her pictures almost make me want another baby... Almost!  And just for fun here are some pictures she took of my baby, here, here and here.

There are so many more people I love, but it is bed time!  Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and kind words of encouragement :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I think these are apple blossoms?

Annie said...

April,

I already follow your blog! I LOVE your photography! I think you are amazing! :)

-Annie :)

PhotoPuddle said...

Gorgeous spring blossoms and those are beautiful baby pictures too.